Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
8_Hussars

8_Hussars

13 hours ago, ElCabong said:

I'm starting lots of different games to try out different starting strategies. I just spent the night harvesting stumps for honey. I didn't have any honey and I started with 43 wood. I quit when I had almost 500, all from stumps and I didn't get any honey. That's a lot of stumps, I should have got some.

So as soon as I dinged, I put a point in lucky looter and looted two honey from random stuff at the first POI that Rekt sent me to.

Confirmation and Recency bias.   I am sure with a wider sample size and more experience in the version it will even out. 

8_Hussars

8_Hussars

13 hours ago, ElCabong said:

I'm starting lots of different games to try out different starting strategies. I just spent the night harvesting stumps for honey. I didn't have any honey and I started with 43 wood. I quit when I had almost 500, all from stumps and I didn't get any honey. That's a lot of stumps, I should have got some.

So as soon as I dinged, I put a point in lucky looter and looted two honey from random stuff at the first POI that Rekt sent me to.

Confirmation and Recency bias.