Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

I don't know what is awkward about this, are you talking about the legal situation? Most modders believe mods should be free and open source and sharing (often with attribution) should be a thing. If others would take money for mods they would not share anymore. Remember that Bethesda gets flak every time for trying to push paid mods into the market, especially from modders.

So TFP is fully in line with most modders (AFAIK).

meganoth

meganoth

I don't know what is awkward about this, except if you are talking about the legal situation being complicated. Most modders believe mods should be free and open source and sharing (often with attribution) should be a thing. If others would take money for mods they would not share anymore. Remember that Bethesda gets flak every time for trying to push paid mods into the market, especially from modders.

meganoth

meganoth

I don't know what is awkward about this. Most modders believe mods should be free and open source and sharing (often with attribution) should be a thing. If others would take money for mods they would not share anymore. Remember that Bethesda gets flak every time for trying to push paid mods into the market, especially from modders.

meganoth

meganoth

I don't know what is awkward about this. Most modders believe mods should be free and open source and sharing (often with attribution) should be a thing. If others would take money for mods they would not share anymore. Remember that Bethesda gets flak every time for trying to push paid mods into the market, especially from modders.

So TFP is fully in line with most modders.