Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
warmer

warmer

Ya know I always find it hilarious that people think they have a right making money by stripping assets from a trademarked product and creating a mod from it and selling that 

People that think this way have never created a product from scratch and sold it. If you had, you wouldn't feel the need to try and claim the right to profit from a derivative of anyone persons work.

You have to realize they don't have to give us mod tools. By giving us mod tools that alone implies ownership, because you are using their assets and tools to create something. None of the assets are yours. Any company that says sure make money using my assets and my tools would be braindead. Not a single person would allow the same of our work.

Again if you disagree, you haven't put thousands of hours into a product.

warmer

warmer

Ya know I always find it hilarious that people think they have a right making money by stripping assets from a trademarked product and creating a mod from it and selling that 

People that think this way have never created a product from scratch and sold it. If you had, you wouldn't feel the need to trying and claim the right to profit from a dirivitive of anyone persons work.

You have to realize they don't have to give us mod tools. By giving us mod tools that alone implies ownership, because you are using their assets and tools to create something. None of the assets are yours. Any company that says sure make money using my assets and my tools would be braindead. Not a single person would allow the same of our work.

Again if you disagree, you haven't put thousands of hours into a product.