Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Scyris

Scyris

The stupid zombie rage is also causing me some grief, especially when a biker suddendly just sprints at me, not much I can do but run early game. Pretty much EVERYTIME I get hit its always a cheapshot from the rage mechanic, and it is a cheapshot as its BS how they can suddendly just speed up out of no where. Pretty much every overhaul I played in a21 has removed it as they all feel its a stupid unneeded mechanic. I'd really love options to toggle stuff like this on/off in the game maybe in the advanced settings section. I'd deff be shutting the rage off, as I am tired of all the cheapshots. Bikers, Big Momma and Bowlers (aka tourists) usually have 500-600 hp minimum. They take forever to kill, hit like trucks too even on warrior with about 40 armor rating.

Scyris

Scyris

The stupid zombie rage is also causing me some grief, especially when a biker suddendly just sprints at me, not much I can do but run early game. Pretty much EVERYTIME I get hit its always a cheapshot from the rage mechanic, and it is a cheapshot as its BS how they can suddendly just speed up out of no where. Pretty much every overhaul I played in a21 has removed it as they all feel its a stupid unneeded mechanic. I'd really love options to toggle stuff like this on/off in the game maybe in the advanced settings section. I'd deff be shutting the rage off, as I am tired of all the cheapshots.