Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Scyris

Scyris

Anyone else feel this way? the lighting looks far worse, the zombies are a bit too tanky (Might just be early game), also why does everything look like its covered in dust? inventory still really needs to be lot bigger than it is. Like i'm not a big fan of vanilla, as I am used it to modded with stuff like darkness falls, but even the previous vanilla alpha's did not have me feeling like it was a major downgrade and not any sort of a upgrade. I can't be the only one right? like even compared to a21, this kinda feels lacking. The game just doesn't look as good as it used to and I cannot place my finger on why. I'll get used to it, but this first impression is jarring to say the least. Also the mobility penalties on armor are far to high in a game where your meant to avoid hits not tank them.

Also for reference I have 9500+ hours in 7dtd total most of those modded, and I have had the game since Alpha 10.2 or so. I've never felt this way about the game till now.

Scyris

Scyris

Anyone else feel this way? the lighting looks far worse, the zombies are a bit too tanky (Might just be early game), also why does everything look like its covered in dust? inventory still really needs to be lot bigger than it is. Like i'm not a big fan of vanilla, as I am used it to modded with stuff like darkness falls, but even the previous vanilla alpha's did not have me feeling like it was a major downgrade and not any sort of a upgrade. I can't be the only one right? like even compared to a21, this kinda feels lacking. The game just doesn't look as good as it used to and I cannot place my finger on why. I'll get used to it, but this first impression is jarring to say the least. Also the mobility penalties on armor are far to high in a game where your meant to avoid hits not tank them.