Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

On 8/15/2024 at 6:27 AM, Krougal said:

So I just got that sinking feeling after day 27 and finishing t5 when it dawned on me that every...single...quest...was a clear infected.

Ergo, I have no T5 POIs and very likely no T6 either. This really sucks. There needs to be an easier way than going through the map ahead of time with a fine tooth comb. Maybe a counter of POI tiers built in so that you can see quickly if you might want to give the map a miss.

Start a game, turn on debug mode, use the POI teleporter to search for POI´s. That´s what i do before i play a map to make sure there is enough diversity in T5 POI´s. You can then either simply proceed with that save, if you don´t care about the time lost or start new. Do not mess with the time slider to get back to 7:00, that can mess things up.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

On 8/15/2024 at 6:27 AM, Krougal said:

So I just got that sinking feeling after day 27 and finishing t5 when it dawned on me that every...single...quest...was a clear infected.

Ergo, I have no T5 POIs and very likely no T6 either. This really sucks. There needs to be an easier way than going through the map ahead of time with a fine tooth comb. Maybe a counter of POI tiers built in so that you can see quickly if you might want to give the map a miss.

Start a game, turn on debug mode, use the POI teleporter to search for POI´s. That´s what i do before i play a map to make sure there is enough diversity in T5 POI´s. You can then either simply proceed on this map, if you don´t care about the time lost or start new. Do not mess with the time slider to get back to 7:00, that can mess things up.