Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
avalonnn

avalonnn

For solo play, I am very much liking 4K maps. Access to all biomes (I'm at the Zuckergates Estate in desert, which has access to 3 traders -- Desert, Forest, and Wasteland. I don't like rivers and mountains. Traders are red squares. I'm at the large light blue square south of a desert trader and west of a Wasteland trader with road access to a forest trader (potatoes). Surprising number of high level POIs in Forest outside of cities. Wasteland megacity. 

image.thumb.png.aa49f0b9ed4fca9d12ff14d0775ad8cd.png

Earlier, I tried Center Forest, but that's not good lategame or even midgame.

image.thumb.png.872cfc0cc77aff78cb5be622cf7e3b4d.png

avalonnn

avalonnn

For solo play, I am very much liking 4K maps. Access to all biomes (I'm at the Zuckergates Estate in desert, which has access to 3 traders -- Desert, Forest, and Wasteland. I don't like rivers and mountains. Traders are red squares. I'm at the large light blue square south of a desert trader and west of a Wasteland trader with road access to a forest trader (potatoes). Surprising number of high level POIs in Forest outside of cities. Wasteland megacity. 

avalonnn

avalonnn

avalonnn

avalonnn

For solo play, I am very much liking 4K maps. Access to all biomes (I'm at the Zuckergates Estate in desert, which has access to 3 traders -- Desert, Forest, and Wasteland. I don't like rivers and mountains. Traders are red squares. I'm at the large light blue square. Surprising number of high level POIs in Forest outside of cities. Wasteland megacity.