Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
schwanz9000

schwanz9000

6 hours ago, Syphon583 said:

What sort of response are you looking for? These sound like questions for the development team and just posting them in the General forum probably isn't going to get immediate attention, especially right after a major release. You could try tagging a moderator or, better yet, @schwanz9000 (QA lead, I think).

Nope.
Technical Gameplay Designer - XML, shape system, prop implementation, buffs, perks, progression, etc.
I do help QA with testing, reporting, and a few other things. Many hats.

Anyway, what's the issue here? Seems like a lot of opinions to changes made in V1.0. If there is an actual bug with something. Let me know in the bug forum.

schwanz9000

schwanz9000

What sort of response are you looking for? These sound like questions for the development team and just posting them in the General forum probably isn't going to get immediate attention, especially right after a major release. You could try tagging a moderator or, better yet, @schwanz9000 (QA lead, I think).

Nope.
Technical Gameplay Designer - XML, shape system, prop implementation, buffs, perks, progression, etc.

Anyway, what's the issue here? Seems like a lot of opinions to changes made in V1.0. If there is an actual bug with something. Let me know in the bug forum.

Nope.