Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

My feedback is this: 

I like the progression a bit more now! But armor needs alittle work. Like furry of blows. Each class should have a armor perk.  

Armor should go along with progression, and other classes! 

Like scavenger buffs spears and Pistols, farmer buffs knifes and rifles, 

Other armors should be ether nerfs or buffed. Like preachers damage to zombies should be on the chest, while gloves do something else. 

And early game there should be mid and heavy armors for early game per class/build. 

Early game after you go this the trader, 9.9 times out of 10 people pick the AR. It should be gone and be a bow arrows or something.  

Speaking of. Pipe weapons should cost more to make. 

Zombies being stronger is great but there needs to be more. Please up the spawn rate. I don't care if you have to lower the textures just so it's better. 

And the new zombie models/color is great everyone looks equally dead now! 

But the one thing that doesn't work is zombies don't fit in with the world in terms of color! The world should be tinted darker like back then. 

Wildlife should spawn bit during the day and the forest needs something dangerous. Like add coyotes. And super rarely wolfs. But I do like the idea the game is more active at night. But zombies are too! 

Burnt forest is my favorite biome and it looks even better. So plus too you tfp. 

25 minutes ago, Satanslittlesidepiece said:

Reasoning I was told by a another mate that plays is "Animals are more active at night and they want realism." My mate also said, "And then we have the magical jar creating dew collector."

I love tasty crunchy jars. Good for iron

Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

My feedback is this: 

I like the progression a bit more now! But armor needs alittle work. Like furry of blows. Each class should have a armor perk.  

Armor should go along with progression, like scavenger armor would buff spears and wrench, biker buffs knuckles and shotguns, Nomad buffs spears and snipers, Rouge buffs knifes 

Other armors should be ether nerfs or buffed. Like preachers damage to zombies should be on the chest, while gloves do something else. 

And early game there should be mid and heavy armors for early game per class/build. 

Early game after you go this the trader, 9.9 times out of 10 people pick the AR. It should be gone and be a bow arrows or something.  

Speaking of. Pipe weapons should cost more to make. 

Zombies being stronger is great but there needs to be more. Please up the spawn rate. I don't care if you have to lower the textures just so it's better. 

And the new zombie models/color is great everyone looks equally dead now! 

But the one thing that doesn't work is zombies don't fit in with the world in terms of color! The world should be tinted darker like back then. 

Wildlife should spawn bit during the day and the forest needs something dangerous. Like add coyotes. And super rarely wolfs. But I do like the idea the game is more active at night. But zombies are too! 

Burnt forest is my favorite biome and it looks even better. So plus too you tfp. 

21 minutes ago, Satanslittlesidepiece said:

Reasoning I was told by a another mate that plays is "Animals are more active at night and they want realism." My mate also said, "And then we have the magical jar creating dew collector."

I love tasty crunchy jars. Good for iron