Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
faatal

faatal

15 hours ago, bdubyah said:

Woodle was having issues during his streams with ladders as well. The first time was when he was jumping to one 2 blocks off the ground as well, but he placed a block down to climb on and then jump and he still had issues. But it was totally fine later. So definitely something odd with them. He seemed to think maybe they were trying to nerf the 2 block trick. Lol.

Ladder attach code was not changed. There was a bug fix with jumping vs falling causing differing amounts of damage, so maybe that effected it. I use jump ladders all the time, so I certainly don't want them nerfed and if they were, it would not be to work half the time.

faatal

faatal

15 hours ago, bdubyah said:

Woodle was having issues during his streams with ladders as well. The first time was when he was jumping to one 2 blocks off the ground as well, but he placed a block down to climb on and then jump and he still had issues. But it was totally fine later. So definitely something odd with them. He seemed to think maybe they were trying to nerf the 2 block trick. Lol.

Ladder attach code was not changed. There was a bug fix with jumping vs falling causing differing amounts of damage, so maybe that effected it. I use jump ladders all the time, so I certainly don't want them nerfed and if they were that would not work half the time.