Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
jyd85224

jyd85224

Misspelled Baldurs

Baldurs gate 3 just came out and it has local coop, all Gears of war and borderlands all have local coop. Not going to say minecraft as that game is much more simple, but Ark is about as close as you can get to 7 days and it has local coop. The first dwarf coming out in 2025 has split screen.

It's possible to do, but I get the juice is not worth the squeeze financially. 

Side note annoyed that I won't get any discount as I purchased the disk when it first released... my online buddy got digital after playing on my couch when the wife was not around.

Only question I have is do I upgrade wife's Xbox one to a series X and two copies so the three of us can play. Or protest game over all my lost bases with the original, cut local and no random maps at launch...

I got my monies worth with original but still feel like I'm stuck in the kids table, and if the new game is lagy or buggy and i complain here some mods will say be glad i got the game on my lame console and if i want to enjoy it buy a PC, or banned

jyd85224

jyd85224

Baldors gate 3 just came out and it has local coop, all Gears of war and borderlands all have local coop. Not going to say minecraft as that game is much more simple, but Ark is about as close as you can get to 7 days and it has local coop. The first dwarf coming out in 2025 has split screen.

It's possible to do, but I get the juice is not worth the squeeze financially. 

Side note annoyed that I won't get any discount as I purchased the disk when it first released... my online buddy got digital after playing on my couch when the wife was not around.

Only question I have is do I upgrade wife's Xbox one to a series X and two copies so the three of us can play. Or protest game over all my lost bases with the original, cut local and no random maps at launch...

I got my monies worth with original but still feel like I'm stuck in the kids table, and if the new game is lagy or buggy and i complain here some mods will say be glad i got the game on my lame console and if i want to enjoy it buy a PC, or banned