Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

I use a controller (stop laughing lol) and the 1.0 controller settings are horrible. I used to be able to use my controller like a mouse when in my inventory. That allowed for quick grabs of items (think first aid on horde night). Now though, you have to cycle through all your inventory slots to get to the items. It soooooooo slow!

Also, when I select an item in my inventory, for some stupid reason, I now have to hold down y (triangle on ds4) to see the options menu for doing things like scrapping an item or modifying an item. It has added a click when its not necessary. Super annoying!

Please please please change this the settings for controller back. 

I use a controller (stop laughing lol) and the 1.0 controller settings are horrible. I used to be able to use my controller like a mouse when in my inventory. That allowed for quick grabs of items (think first aid on horde night). Now though, you have to cycle through all your inventory slots to get to the items. It soooooooo slow!

Also, when I select an item in my inventory, for some stupid reason, I now have to hold down y (triangle on ds4) to see the options menu for doing things like scrapping an item or modifying an item. It has added a click when its not necessary. Super annoying!

Please please please change this the settings for controller back.