Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

It seems that God mode is changed in 1.0.  Some things I see with it:

• It doesn't say God mode on the side of the screen when enabled.
  • It doesn't heal you or remove debuffs when enabled but will still prevent new damage and debuffs.
  • It doesn't prevent stamina loss when running.

None of these are necessarily bad, but when I want to look around a generated world in God mode to make sure things are good and am flying around, I don't like that stamina is lost when running.

EDIT: After more testing, I realized that even though stamina reduces in God mode, you can still run full speed at 0 stamina as long as I have Flying enabled, so it's not so bad.

Riamus

Riamus

• It doesn't heal you or remove debuffs when enabled but will still prevent new damage and debuffs.

None of these are necessarily bad, but when I want to look around a generated world in God mode to make sure things are good and am flying around, I don't like that stamina is lost when running.

EDIT: After more testing, I realized that even though stamina reduces in God mode, you can still run full speed at 0 stamina, so it's not so bad.

Riamus

Riamus