Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
zztong

zztong

1 hour ago, MechanicalLens said:

It's not a chance at an extra skill point, that was likely a typo. Instead, it's a chance that when you read a magazine, it counts as two.

Oh, thanks for the update. Yes, I was thinking of those point we use to buy Perks, not the books. I'll have to think about that one more deeply.

It occurred to me in the shower they kind of missed some opportunities with the Intellect branch: Physician and Mechanic. Nerd has humor value, but doesn't really describe a role which I wonder if that's why I'm not sure I like the item bonuses. I guess with books we're getting into a studious kind of person. Maybe Nerd should be a robotics kind of thing.

Update: Just saw the GNS video. I'm loving the 99% Enemy Search Duration from the Assassin set bonus. (Top End) The bonuses along the way to that look really good too. I think that'll put a dent in the way I deal with triggered events.

zztong

zztong

11 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

It's not a chance at an extra skill point, that was likely a typo. Instead, it's a chance that when you read a magazine, it counts as two.

Oh, thanks for the update. Yes, I was thinking of those point we use to buy Perks, not the books. I'll have to think about that one more deeply.

It occurred to me in the shower they kind of missed some opportunities with the Intellect branch: Physician and Mechanic. Nerd has humor value, but doesn't really describe a role which I wonder if that's why I'm not sure I like the item bonuses. I guess with books we're getting into a studious kind of person. Maybe Nerd should be a robotics kind of thing.