Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
BFT2020

BFT2020

Read the entire tool tip next time!

On 6/21/2024 at 7:09 PM, Adam the Waster said:

Early game armor:
the new system is good but for early game there is nothing too help you when you invest into armor related perks early
Armor books are now in sections
Clothing weekly: (light armor)
Athletes training gear guide (mid armor)
Powerlifters guide (Heavy armor)

FYI, the perks don't improve your chance to find armor crafting magazines.  Increasing attributes increase the probability of armor crafting magazines.  The armor perks just increase chance of finding armor pieces.  So as you progress further down the attribute trees, your chances of finding crafting magazines is going to increase significantly (it's set at 1 increase per level - up to 10.  Not sure if you can go above a 10 increase in loot probability (i.e. max out multiple attributes).  This should speed up finding armor crafting magazines in game (based on my previous experiences).

The only other thing that armor perks affect (AFAIK at this moment) is reduction in degradation over time.  My bad, I didn't read the entire tool tip.  It also reduces stamina and noise if you perk into the armor perks.

BFT2020

BFT2020

On 6/21/2024 at 7:09 PM, Adam the Waster said:

Early game armor:
the new system is good but for early game there is nothing too help you when you invest into armor related perks early
Armor books are now in sections
Clothing weekly: (light armor)
Athletes training gear guide (mid armor)
Powerlifters guide (Heavy armor)

FYI, the perks don't improve your chance to find armor crafting magazines.  Increasing attributes increase the probability of armor crafting magazines.  The armor perks just increase chance of finding armor pieces.  So as you progress further down the attribute trees, your chances of finding crafting magazines is going to increase significantly (it's set at 1 increase per level - up to 10.  Not sure if you can go above a 10 increase in loot probability (i.e. max out multiple attributes).  This should speed up finding armor crafting magazines in game (based on my previous experiences).

The only other thing that armor perks affect (AFAIK at this moment) is reduction in degradation over time.