Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

3 minutes ago, Slingblade2040 said:

Remove the stupid vending machines and add in more need for farming, cooking and water.

Feels like the actual survival aspect of this game got pushed aside and replaced by one stop shop at the traders with either them or the vending machines. 

You don't need to use them.  I never use the vending machines and rarely buy anything from the trader besides solar.  I didn't see any problem with vending machines being there.  Not everyone wants to farm and there isn't any reason they should need to.

As far as what I'd add and remove... I would like seeing a raft or boat vehicle you can use, opening up island maps.  And I'd remove the excessive vehicle damage from hitting things, though that might not be an issue with 1.0 and armor mods.

Riamus

Riamus

1 minute ago, Slingblade2040 said:

Remove the stupid vending machines and add in more need for farming, cooking and water.

Feels like the actual survival aspect of this game got pushed aside and replaced by one stop shop at the traders with either them or the vending machines. 

You don't need to use them.  I never use the vending machines and rarely buy anything from the trader besides solar.  I didn't see any problem with vending machines being there.  Not everyone wants to farm and there isn't any reason they should need to