Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
bobrpggamer

bobrpggamer

It was the 9700K on the Gigabyte motherboard  that died, so I decided sell it off for money to buy a new system, the one on the first post I hope to build.

I have never gone 3 generation of video card before, so that is the bummer with the new 4700ti and not being able to benchmark it and it sitting in the closet. Going from the GrForce II to the Geforce 4200 and so on every 2 generations until the GTX 1080 and that was it for some reason, I jut stopped getting excited about video cards.

bobrpggamer

bobrpggamer

It was the 9700K on the Gigabyte motherboard  that died, so I decided sell it off for money to buy a new system basically the one I was going to buy in the first post.

I have never gone 3 generation of video card before, so that is the bummer with the new 4700ti and not being able to benchmark it and it sitting in the closet. Going from the GrForce II to the Geforce 4200 and so on every 2 generations until the GTX 1080 and that was it for some reason, I jut stopped getting excited about video cards.