Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
bobrpggamer

bobrpggamer

12 hours ago, ElCabong said:

You should be able to play anything with the rig you have. Just might need to adjust settings on some games.

I am hoping so. The games I want to try (other than this game) are S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl, Dead Island 2 and Mount and Blade Bannerlord.

I tried to do a complete Indirect lighting on the third floor of my base. I was looking forward to showing off the effect in a video, but It stuttered way too much with all the electric lights on at one time to make a video to show. So I bought a RTX 4070ti and after I did a clean install my computer did not start and after being patent and trying to start again I eventually gave up and had a $800.00 video card with no decent PC to put it in.

My PC was constantly having trouble starting, taking up to 10 power button clicks. I really should have tried a single 2 pin cable to start of the motherboard and find out if the case is the problem, but I just stuck with the constant button pressing until it powered om. Well this last time it never came on again.

bobrpggamer

bobrpggamer

You should be able to play anything with the rig you have. Just might need to adjust settings on some games.

I am hoping so. The games I want to try (other than this game) are S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl, Dead Island 2 and Mount and Blade Bannerlord.

I tried to do a complete Indirect lighting on the third floor of my base. I was looking forward to showing off the effect in a video, but It stuttered way too much with all the electric lights on at one time to make a video, to show. So I bought a RTX 4070ti and after I did a clean install my computer did not start and after being patent and trying to start again I eventually gave up and had a $800.00 video card with no decent PC to put it in.

My PC was constantly having trouble starting, taking up to 10 power button clicks. I really should have tried a single 2 pin cable to start of the motherboard and find out if the case is the problem, but I just stuck with the constant button pressing until it powered om. Well this last time it never came on again.

bobrpggamer

bobrpggamer

I tried to do a complete Indirect lighting on the third floor of my base. I was looking forward to showing off the effect in a video, but It was too stuttering to show. So I bought a RTX 4070ti and after I did a clean install my computer did not start and after being patent and trying to start again I eventually gave up and had a $800.00 video card with no decent PC to put it in.

bobrpggamer

bobrpggamer

I am hoping so. The games (other than this game) are S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl, Dead Island 2 and Mount and Blade Bannerlord.

I tried to do a complete Indirect lighting on the third floor of my base. I was looking forward to showing off the effect in a video, but It was too stuttering to show. So I bought a RTX 4070ti and after I did a clean install my computer did not start and after being patent and trying to start again I eventually gave up and had a $800.00 video card with no decent PC to put it in.

bobrpggamer

bobrpggamer

I am hoping so. The games (other than this game) are S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl, Dead Island 2 and Mount and Blade Bannerlord.