Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
bobrpggamer

bobrpggamer

9 hours ago, ElCabong said:

What resolution are you running the game in?

1080 until I go 4K on my TV.

I do not have TV or streaming devices, Its just my PC in the other room (computer room) with cables going in to the living room. I have a small TV/Monitor that is also 1080 in my computer room, but I only use it to go into bios as needed. I have to have only 1 HDMI cable to the living room to do anything like Windows install or bios type things, in the living room.

So until I get a 4K TV I am stuck at 1080.

In case your wondering about the RTX470ti, I already have the card for about a year or so. Yes it may be overkill for 1080 but I do not plan on getting another video card soon (within the next 5 years probably). My GTX 1080 is in my backup PC but it makes no difference seeing how the darn RTX 4070ti is just stuck in closet for now.

bobrpggamer

bobrpggamer

I do not have TV or streaming devices, Its just my PC in the other room (computer room) with cables going in to the living room. I have a small TV/Monitor that is also 1080 in my computer room, but I only use it to go into bios as needed. I have to have only 1 HDMI cable to the living room to do anything like Windows install or bios type things, in the living room.

In case your wondering about the RTX470ti, I already have it for about a year or so. Yes it may be overkill for 1080 but I do not plan on getting another video card soon (within the next 5 years probably). My GTX 1080 is in my backup PC but it makes no difference seeing how the darn RTX 4070ti is just stuck in closet for now.

bobrpggamer

bobrpggamer