Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
zztong

zztong

fix merge; more pics

6 hours ago, OmegaFerret said:

I would like to thank those in this thread for explaining  things to me about this. I was really curious. Also how do you get the stability colors to show up?

1. Hit F1 to bring up the console.
  2. Type "dm" to enter Debug Mode.
  3. Hit F1 to close the console.
  4. Hit ESC and look for the menu on the right.
  5. Find there are two stability functions: Show Stability and Recalc Stability.
  6. Enable Show Stability.
  7. Force a Recalc after you make changes.

Menu.thumb.jpg.c25be4c1b7e5febe871a79d556e8d469.jpg

On 6/6/2024 at 2:59 AM, OmegaFerret said:

But the last 2 i had in my gen world crashed down as soon as the blood moon started  causing me to drop from the top down lower.  I dont know what causes this or why.

Okay, I now know. I fired up the game, found the POI, started a horde night. The cell tower stood. After the horde finished, I went below and looked. They hadn't touched the POI, so I thought I'd beat it up... All it takes to make the upper third of the cell tower collapse is to remove one block of the ladder near the ground, so a mere 500 hit points of damage and the top of the tower will collapse.

20240608081058_1.thumb.jpg.8ff797eddb79f46b1c3265db1d89d280.jpg

... leads to...

20240608081114_1.thumb.jpg.4a42f596c2a9a2918dc79c3ea2c8bca3.jpg

zztong

zztong

5 hours ago, OmegaFerret said:

I would like to thank those in this thread for explaining  things to me about this. I was really curious. Also how do you get the stability colors to show up?

1. Hit F1 to bring up the console.
  2. Type "dm" to enter Debug Mode.
  3. Hit F1 to close the console.
  4. Hit ESC and look for the menu on the right.
  5. Find there are two stability functions: Show Stability and Recalc Stability.
  6. Enable Show Stability.
  7. Force a Recalc after you make changes.

Menu.thumb.jpg.c25be4c1b7e5febe871a79d556e8d469.jpg

On 6/6/2024 at 2:59 AM, OmegaFerret said:

But the last 2 i had in my gen world crashed down as soon as the blood moon started  causing me to drop from the top down lower.  I dont know what causes this or why.

Okay, I now know. I fired up the game, found the POI, started a horde night. The cell tower stood. After the horde finished, I went below and looked. They hadn't touched the POI, so I thought I'd beat it up... All it takes to make the upper third of the cell tower collapse is to remove one block of the ladder near the ground, so a mere 500 hit points of damage and the top of the tower will collapse.