Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
warmer

warmer

Back in the day there was the red barn of doom that would collapse if you removed a single block. I would bet the towers stability is just BARELY stable enough to keep it upright. Have you tried looking at that tower in Dev mode to see all the structural integrity? My guess is there is one or two blocks that are JUST on the edge of breaking and that is causing the stability check to fail when you are on it. I have collapsed bases by adding a forge when it was close to breaking.

warmer

warmer

Back in the day there was the barn of doom that would collapse if you removed a single block. I would bet the towers stability is just BARELY stable enough to keep it upright. Have you tried looking at that tower in Dev mode to see all the structural integrity? My guess is there is one or two blocks that are JUST on the edge of breaking and that is causing the stability check to fail when you are on it. I have collapsed bases by adding a forge when it was close to breaking.