Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
BFT2020

BFT2020

1 hour ago, Buddha18 said:

I have always went into the zip file then copy and paste the files which has always worked. I even unzipped it into the mods folder without success. I search the entire folder for the modinfo.xml file but it comes up as not found. I play on windows with steam and it has always worked in the past but for some reason I am unable to now. When the game loads it says it can't find that xml so it doesn't load it. It's this mod that I am trying to get to load as it is the only mod I really like. Thank you for replying. 

Check that you didn't unzip and it created a new subfolder

The mod structure should be:

/mods/BFT2020Mod/Config

Sometimes when you unzip, it creates a new folder and you get

/mods/BFT2020Mod/BFT2020Mod/Config

In the later case, it won't load up correctly as it is looking for modinfo in the first BFT2020Mod folder when it is actually in the second BFT2020Mod folder.

Note:  I used a generic mod name as I don't know the exact mod name for this one ( didn't want to confuse anyone with the wrong name)

BFT2020

BFT2020

56 minutes ago, Buddha18 said:

I have always went into the zip file then copy and paste the files which has always worked. I even unzipped it into the mods folder without success. I search the entire folder for the modinfo.xml file but it comes up as not found. I play on windows with steam and it has always worked in the past but for some reason I am unable to now. When the game loads it says it can't find that xml so it doesn't load it. It's this mod that I am trying to get to load as it is the only mod I really like. Thank you for replying. 

Check that you didn't unzip and it created a new subfolder

The mod structure should be:

/mods/BFT2020Mod/Config

Sometimes when you unzip, it creates a new folder and you get

/mods/BFT2020Mod/BFT2020Mod/Config

In the later case, it won't load up correctly as it is looking for modinfo in the first BFT2020Mod folder when it is actually in the second BFT2020Mod folder.