Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

27 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

Thank you. Thank you. I had to remove my post from the subreddit because, 1) People were whining about glass jars again, 2) Some people think that 0.1% damage increase is deserving of legendary status, and 3) Quite a few people reminded me that children are starving in Africa and this is just a first world problem. Sorry I seem... plain and direct, I'm just mentally exhausted right now. Some people are just genuinely insufferable. lol

Lol.  That seems to be the way people are these days, more often than not (them, not you, just to be clear ;) ).

Riamus

Riamus

26 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

Thank you. Thank you. I had to remove my post from the subreddit because, 1) People were whining about glass jars again, 2) Some people think that 0.1% damage increase is deserving of legendary status, and 3) Quite a few people reminded me that children are starving in Africa and this is just a first world problem. Sorry I seem... plain and direct, I'm just mentally exhausted right now. Some people are just genuinely insufferable. lol

Lol.  That seems to be the way people are these days, more often than not.