Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
5 minutes ago, Riamus said:

That's really the issue here, I think.  They call it legendary yet it is just another level of quality.  Most other games with legendary items have something special about them - they're very powerful, they have additional properties not found in normal items, they look unique, etc.  If they aren't going to do anything special with them, they shouldn't call them legendary, imo.  If they completely remove quality 6 from loot/rewards so that they can only be crafted, then I suppose that's enough to call them legendary... barely.  But if they do that, I'll definitely be modding them back in.  I don't want them forcing me to craft just to have the best equipment.

Thank you. Thank you. I had to remove my post from the subreddit because, 1) People were whining about glass jars again, 2) Some people think that 0.1% damage increase is deserving of legendary status, and 3) Quite a few people reminded me that children are starving in Africa and this is just a first world problem. Sorry I seem... plain and direct, I'm just mentally exhausted right now. Some people are just genuinely insufferable. lol

1 minute ago, Riamus said:

That's really the issue here, I think.  They call it legendary yet it is just another level of quality.  Most other games with legendary items have something special about them - they're very powerful, they have additional properties not found in normal items, they look unique, etc.  If they aren't going to do anything special with them, they shouldn't call them legendary, imo.  If they completely remove quality 6 from loot/rewards so that they can only be crafted, then I suppose that's enough to call them legendary... barely.  But if they do that, I'll definitely be modding them back in.  I don't want them forcing me to craft just to have the best equipment.

Thank you. Thank you. I had to remove my post from the subreddit because, 1) People were whining about glass jars again, 2) Some people think that 0.1% damage increase is deserving of legendary status, and 3) Quite a few people reminded me that children are starving in Africa and this is just a first world problem. So I seem... plain and direct, I'm just mentally exhausted right now. Some people are just genuinely insufferable. lol