Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

On 5/25/2024 at 2:53 PM, RyanX said:

Lol @ ppl not using twitter because Elon owns it.  Threads is a low usage platform for ppl who want to virtue signal.  It's not popular enough to warrant it's inclusion into the real social media ecosystem.

I didn´t use it before aswell. Now that Musk owns it it´s just a different kind of cancer than before. Same, but different.

And on topic: It´s a joke that the devs don´t post things on all their platforms. The Social Media work is bad, so i doubt they will use Threads tbh. And i´d rather have them posting everything important on all their platforms instead of adding a new one. 

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Lol @ ppl not using twitter because Elon owns it.  Threads is a low usage platform for ppl who want to virtue signal.  It's not popular enough to warrant it's inclusion into the real social media ecosystem.

I didn´t use it before aswell. Now that Musk owns it it´s just a different kind of cancer than before. Same, but different.

And ontopic: It´s a joke that the devs don´t post things on all their platforms. The Social Media work is bad, so i doubt they will use Threads tbh. And i´d rather have them posting everything important on all their platforms instead of adding a new one. 

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And ontopic: It´s a joke that the devs don´t post things on all their platforms. The Social Media work is bad, so i doubt they will use Threads tbh. And i´d rather have them posting everything importnant on all their platforms instead of adding a new one.