Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Gamida

Gamida

This is just from my understanding. It may not be 100%

I think the serverconfig.xml will only affect an actual dedicated server. If I am wrong someone please let me know also as I would love to know this for certain.

I also recall there are some mods out there that will help set the amount of zombies in game.

I have also seen you can set the max amount higher in the windows.xml file in the config/XUi_Menu folder...

This is in the main games folder... .../Data/Config/XUi_Menu/windows.xml

image.thumb.png.49e572dc6bfffb583750cbe299900d17.png

can do it by adding numbers...

image.thumb.png.867fe8329e69b7c38ea5d119ffd701c1.png

make sure you follow the pattern of the line, no left out or extra spaces, commas where needed etc. And always make a copy of the file before editing in case of a screw up.

you will also see that in that section there are other things that can be edited for the game menus.

I wouldn't go crazy with really high numbers until you see how smaller changes work out.

Again...VERY IMPORTANT...back up files before editing...can't be said enough.

Have Been Warned.

(and welcome to modding)

Gamida

Gamida

I think the serverconfig.xml will only affect an actual dedicated server. If I am wrong someone please let me know also as I would love to know this for certain.

I also recall there are some mods out there that will help set the amount of zombies in game.

I have also seen you can set the max amount higher in the windows.xml file in the config/XUi_Menu folder...

This is in the main games folder... .../Data/Config/XUi_Menu/windows.xml

make sure you follow the pattern of the line, no left out or extra spaces, commas where needed etc. And always make a copy of the file before editing in case of a screw up.

you will also see that in that section there are other things that can be edited for the game menus.

Gamida

Gamida