Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
1 hour ago, Unamelable said:

This is a compilation of what @%$#ed me off, now I'm customizing the game for myself because I don't want to play in vanilla which I despise

Lucky for you, the developers have supported that since day 1.

Though no idea why you keep on going so much about a game you don't like. It isn't like they are likely to change the game to suit your needs. Especially not when they are approaching the finish line.

You might also want to change the title of the thread to something like "Things I hate".

This is a compilation of what @%$#ed me off, now I'm customizing the game for myself because I don't want to play in vanilla which I despise

Though no idea why you keep on going so much about a game you don't like. It isn't like they are likely to change the game to suit your needs. Especially not when they are approaching the finish line.

You might also want to change the title of the thread to something like "Things I hate".