Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Unamelable

Unamelable

7 hours ago, Roland said:

But, man, don't worry about anything after Q4 2024 when those outfits go on sale as DLCs listed on Steam right under the game. That's when you're throwing the game away. riiiiiiiiiight?

I'll give PAYDAY 2 as an example. Before that, the game also had a couple of additions that players paid neutral attention to. After 2016, it was just a huge convection, after that freaking safe boxes. Therefore, any paid updates and add-ons should be accepted with great caution. As it can completely ruin the game as the game literally becomes P2W. Although knowing the north of Garry's mod DarkRP, other PVP games with dedicated server it seems to be the normality. But if in the vanilla version of all this is not provided - it is decided only by the creator of the server. The addition of such chips in the vanilla game runs a roller on the entire player base. 

Now many vast studios without any pity and conscience, shove microtransactions into the already paid game. They sew a donation store from mobile games into single player projects. And for an astronomical cost do not show all the content (this is me about the latest Star Wars game). And like I have enough of these examples to look askew at a game with its "harmless" outfit DLC. Of course I'll look at it as the beginning of the apocalypse.

And after all, we started with horse armor with oblivion for $2.50....

I personally feel really bad for the concept of PAYDAY 2. Which is also complete garbage when parsed. And there are no other adequate analogs. And I myself as a player who loved PAYDAY: The Heist with all my heart hate what they did to PAYDAY 2. And PAYDAY 3 will probably be the last game of OVERKILL studio.

Unamelable

Unamelable

7 hours ago, Roland said:

But, man, don't worry about anything after Q4 2024 when those outfits go on sale as DLCs listed on Steam right under the game. That's when you're throwing the game away. riiiiiiiiiight?

I'll give PAYDAY 2 as an example. Before that, the game also had a couple of additions that players paid neutral attention to. After 2016, it was just a huge convection, after that freaking safe boxes. Therefore, any paid updates and add-ons should be accepted with great caution. As it can completely ruin the game as the game literally becomes P2W. Although knowing the north of Harris mod, other PVP games with dedicated server it seems to be the normality. But if in the vanilla version of all this is not provided - it is decided only by the creator of the server. The addition of such chips in the vanilla game runs a roller on the entire player base. 

Now many vast studios without any pity and conscience, shove microtransactions into the already paid game. They sew a donation store from mobile games into single player projects. And for an astronomical cost do not show all the content (this is me about the latest Star Wars game). And like I have enough of these examples to look askew at a game with its "harmless" outfit DLC. Of course I'll look at it as the beginning of the apocalypse.

And after all, we started with horse armor with oblivion for $2.50....

I personally feel really bad for the concept of PAYDAY 2. Which is also complete garbage when parsed. And there are no other adequate analogs. And I myself as a player who loved PAYDAY: The Heist with all my heart hate what they did to PAYDAY 2. And PAYDAY 3 will probably be the last game of OVERKILL studio.