Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Unamelable

Unamelable

8 hours ago, Roland said:

What is clear is that 7 Days to Die holds its own in comparison to these other games in terms of ongoing popularity and number of people playing them. Sorry, I couldn't get the original The Forest. All that would come up is its sequel. Your entire premise is that compared to these other games 7 Days to Die has a mix of features and lack of polish that makes it unplayable compared to these other works.  And yet.....there are more people playing 7 Days to Die than all of these other games. It can't be quite so unplayable as you make it out to be. Note that I am not arguing that 7 Days to Die is objectively better than these other games because of these comparison charts. I am simply saying that these comparison charts show that for tens of thousands of people 7 Days to Die is every bit as playable and fun as these other examples.

The best news is that it isn't a zero-sum scenario. Gamers can play all of these games if they choose. If you don't care for 7 Days to Die then pick one you enjoy and play it. 

I don't know why online is given as an example, I didn't say anything about it at all. Because of the specifics of the game and its vanilla stretched progression. Of course there will be a lot of players, because for 1 save you need to spend more than 100 hours. I compared the quality of implementation between them, and so far 7 days to die remains in last place among them all. I'm not on tweets, but to give separate attention to the system for one streaming service is strange. Especially when players who are not interested in Twitch (like me) will not see them anyway except for digging into debug mode messing with buttons.

Screenshot_6.thumb.png.7fe6564f39164baaf2b9ca7e00d935a9.png

Screenshot_4.png.69a2824e6021ea964c409724e4ec6937.png

20 minutes ago, Kosmic Kerman said:

feed-the-trolls-e1644365795328.thumb.webp.167eca802e60071c9f573690b7515372.webp

I don't know why this is, since I've previously described what doesn't work or is missing in the game. If I was a troll people would ignore me and not try to discuss what I write. I may sound toxic, but it's justified by my negative experience that I didn't expect to have.

Again, I wrote that's all I wanted to write on the subject and I won't fan the flames any further as I'm sure a lot of people are fed up with my feedback. That's the most basic thing I wanted to criticize

Unamelable

Unamelable

7 hours ago, Roland said:

What is clear is that 7 Days to Die holds its own in comparison to these other games in terms of ongoing popularity and number of people playing them. Sorry, I couldn't get the original The Forest. All that would come up is its sequel. Your entire premise is that compared to these other games 7 Days to Die has a mix of features and lack of polish that makes it unplayable compared to these other works.  And yet.....there are more people playing 7 Days to Die than all of these other games. It can't be quite so unplayable as you make it out to be. Note that I am not arguing that 7 Days to Die is objectively better than these other games because of these comparison charts. I am simply saying that these comparison charts show that for tens of thousands of people 7 Days to Die is every bit as playable and fun as these other examples.

The best news is that it isn't a zero-sum scenario. Gamers can play all of these games if they choose. If you don't care for 7 Days to Die then pick one you enjoy and play it. 

I don't know why online is given as an example, I didn't say anything about it at all. Because of the specifics of the game and its vanilla stretched progression. Of course there will be a lot of players, because for 1 save you need to spend more than 100 hours. I compared the quality of implementation between them, and so far 7 days to die remains in last place among them all. I'm not on tweets, but to give separate attention to the system for one streaming service is strange. Especially when players who are not interested in Twitch (like me) will not see them anyway except for digging into debug mode messing with buttons.

5 minutes ago, Kosmic Kerman said:

I don't know why this is, since I've previously described what doesn't work or is missing in the game. If I was a troll people would ignore me and not try to discuss what I write. I may sound toxic, but it's justified by my negative experience that I didn't expect to have.

Unamelable

Unamelable

7 hours ago, Roland said:

3 minutes ago, Kosmic Kerman said:

I don't know why this is, since I've previously described what doesn't work or is missing in the game. If I was a troll people would ignore me and not try to discuss what I write. I may sound toxic, but it's justified by my non-gitv experience that I didn't expect to have.