Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Unamelable

Unamelable

12 minutes ago, theFlu said:

Sounds like a job for Z-Nation FFS! :)

If you have the desire, you can break mountains. I don't think that in a vanilla game you can turn on YouTube videos or watch the cameras. Although I probably haven't played with the hardware yet.

If I were to take on a project of this magnitude. I would easily spend 200-250 hours on a single save (if you count vanilla settings, no mods)

Probably to get to that level. You have to build a main base, a blood moon base. Have a pumped progression. And then already think about projects of this magnitude. I did something like that myself in Unturned. but not without editing the world settings. If I feel the grind is starting to get boring. I increase the settings where trees are respawned, more resources are given with zombies. And so on. Otherwise I burn out and no longer have the desire to do the project. And this is my result: 

Unamelable

Unamelable

5 minutes ago, theFlu said:

Sounds like a job for Z-Nation FFS! :)

If you have the desire, you can break mountains. I don't think that in a vanilla game you can turn on YouTube videos or watch the cameras. Although I probably haven't played with the hardware yet.

If I were to take on a project of this magnitude. I would easily spend 200-250 hours on a single save (if you count vanilla settings, no mods)

Probably to get to that level. You have to build a base base, a blood moon base. Have a pumped progression. And then already think about projects of this magnitude. I did something like that myself in Unturned. but not without editing the world settings. If I feel the grind is starting to get boring. I increase the settings where trees are respawned, more resources are given with zombies. And so on. Otherwise I burn out and no longer have the desire to do the project. And this is my result: