Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
YourMirror

YourMirror

Typo

2 hours ago, Unamelable said:

Im 100% sure that game does not respect player playstyle and time. Because many sandbox options are mostly irrelevant since the developers force the player to follow one path. And it's a maximally unworth system even worse than annoying tutorials. Need water? You MUST buy a filter from a merchant. You want solar power? You MUST buy a solar panel along with cells from a merchant.

For the most part, some items cannot be find and forced to be bought from merchants. If I could I'd disable their spawning altogether, but forcing players to use a merchant is a nasty thing to do and it completely ruins the nomad style of play. You decided to make your own decision to solve the problems? Because it's a sandbox game? We'll make sure they don't work. Because you have to find a "thought out our way". It's very strange to play such a closed sandbox game where 1/3 gives you free rein to solve different types of problems.

I personally hate the standard leveling system where a player has to spend an unthinkable amount of time in solo to

1. Leveling up
  2. Finding magazines

1. For having no other sources of experience other than passive gaining
  2. Finding up to 177 on skills and 1920 on crafting. (Plus there will always be copies you can't trade for others. Good luck.)

Coupled with the unfinished mechanics of the game, it feels like a game that just came out yesterday. I don't see what the developers took so long to do other than assets, RWG, graphics, and stability. Everything else is very raw and needs total rework. At least for the sake of the players, because the game is played to enjoy and not to frustrate because of - for idiotic rules. The main basis of any game is fun, I see in this game only misery and doom. And it would be good if it worked like Project Zomboid. But I feel it because of underbaced mechanics that completely ruin immersiveness and logic in the most ordinary things.

Its still not coped with mentally?

We get it. You hate absolutely everything about the game. You hate the devs. You hate the version convention. You hate mods. You hate the way of commucation around the game. Heck you probably hate everything. Why on earth are you here? Uninstall this abomination and move on. 

YourMirror

YourMirror

Typo

Im 100% sure that game does not respect player playstyle and time. Because many sandbox options are mostly irrelevant since the developers force the player to follow one path. And it's a maximally unworth system even worse than annoying tutorials. Need water? You MUST buy a filter from a merchant. You want solar power? You MUST buy a solar panel along with cells from a merchant.

For the most part, some items cannot be find and forced to be bought from merchants. If I could I'd disable their spawning altogether, but forcing players to use a merchant is a nasty thing to do and it completely ruins the nomad style of play. You decided to make your own decision to solve the problems? Because it's a sandbox game? We'll make sure they don't work. Because you have to find a "thought out our way". It's very strange to play such a closed sandbox game where 1/3 gives you free rein to solve different types of problems.

I personally hate the standard leveling system where a player has to spend an unthinkable amount of time in solo to

1. Leveling up
  2. Finding magazines

2. Finding up to 177 on skills and 1920 on crafting. (Plus there will always be copies you can't trade for others. Good luck.)

Coupled with the unfinished mechanics of the game, it feels like a game that just came out yesterday. I don't see what the developers took so long to do other than assets, RWG, graphics, and stability. Everything else is very raw and needs total rework. At least for the sake of the players, because the game is played to enjoy and not to frustrate because of - for idiotic rules. The main basis of any game is fun, I see in this game only misery and doom. And it would be good if it worked like Project Zomboid. But I feel it because of underbaced mechanics that completely ruin immersiveness and logic in the most ordinary things.

We get it. You hate absolutely everything about the game. You hate the devs. You hate the version convention. You hate mods. You hate the way of commucation around the game. Heck you probably hate everything. Why on earth are you here? Uninstall this abobination and move on. 

YourMirror

YourMirror

1. Leveling up
  2. Finding magazines

We get it. You hate absolutely everything about the game. You hate the devs. You hate the version convention. You hate mode. You hate the way of commucation around the game. Heck you probably hate everything. Why on earth ate you here? Uninstall this abobination and move on.