Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Screamers mean extra XP, unless it´s right before blood moon i am happy to see them.

Never had any issue with them early game as you don´t need a big base early on and one torch is enough usually.

Also they are easy to handle. A moat around the base, 1 deep, 2 wide and full of spikes. No windows on the ground floor. Now they are only a problem for you if you just happen to enter/leave your base when they are there. And that can be avoided if you have a tunnel entrance from a bit further away aswell.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Screamers mean extra XP, unless it´s right before blood moon i am happy to see them.

Never had any issue with them early game as you don´t need a big base early one and one torch is enough usually.

Also they are easy to handle. A moat around the base, 1 deep, 2 wide and full of spikes. No windows on the ground floor. Now they are only a problem for you if you just happen to enter/leave your base when they are there. And that can be avoided if you have a tunnel entrance from a bit further away aswell.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Never had any issue with them early game as you don´t need a big base early one and one torch is enough usually.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Also they are easy to handle. A moat around the base, 1 deep, 2wide and full of spikes. No windows on the ground floor. Now they are only a problem for you if you just happen to enter/leave your base when they are there. And that can be avoided if you have a tunnel entrance from a bit further away aswell.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Never had any issue with them early game as you don´t need a big base and one torch is enough usually.