Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Unamelable

Unamelable

I am now at a stage in the game where I can have high tier items. And the game has started spawning these ammo containers. Which ruins the entire balance of the game. Sure obviously we have to use firearms against green zombie variants. But it completely breaks the need for regular melee weapons. Why save ammo, and collect resources to craft them if you can find one box that gives resources for the whole team for a week in advance.

I really hope the developers are doing melee rework because it is unfair to add basic mechanics that by the end of the game become useless simply because against us now comes a horde of protected zombies.

Again I'll bring up the point about the chainsaw being ineffective in combat in this game, and you're being hit anyways. Since the chainsaw does not have any stun against zombies. If the developers are still pouring ammo on every building, what is the point of arguing chainsaw / drill as "the only effective weapon among melee" which should initially be used to cut down trees. But the chainsaw is useless for its primary purpose, simply because a steel axe does a better job than a tool that consumes fuel anyway.

Nerf specifically this type of containers, or don't spawn them end-game at all. It completely breaks the balance of firearms and kills the point of using melee.

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_6.png

Unamelable

Unamelable

I am now at a stage in the game where I can have high tier items. And the game has started spawning these ammo containers. Which ruins the entire balance of the game. Sure obviously we have to use firearms against green zombie variants. But it completely breaks the need for regular melee weapons. Why save ammo, and collect resources to craft them if you can find one box that gives resources for the whole team for a week in advance.

I really hope the developers are doing melee rework because it is unfair to add basic mechanics that by the end of the game become useless simply because against us now comes a horde of protected zombies.

Again I'll bring up the point about the chainsaw being ineffective in combat in this game, and you're being hit by damage. Since the chainsaw does not have any stat. If the developers are still pouring ammo on every building, what is the point of arguing chainsaw / drill as "the only effective weapon among melee" which should initially be used to cut down trees. But the chainsaw is useless for its primary purpose, simply because a steel axe does a better job than a tool that consumes fuel anyway.

Nerf specifically this type of containers, or don't spawn them end-game at all. It completely breaks the balance of firearms and kills the point of using melee.

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_6.png