Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Unamelable

Unamelable

I've been playing around with wiring electricity and noticed a rather odd thing where I can't connect multiple switches to the same source of electricity

- For example, I want the motion sensors to work on the same bulbs so the lights work everywhere the camera can't scan me

- Add some switching sources where traps were triggered by a motion sensor and could switch to a standart switch that changed the mode of operation to constant operation

- Or eventually make a general switch to a different energy source. For example, the generator runs out of gasoline, the electricity goes to the battery pack, the batteries in the batteries run out, the electricity goes to the solar panels.

Maybe I just don't know about something - that's because I don't see the full list of crafts in the crafting menu and all things sometimes have to be searched manually. Which is weird and illogical.

Edit: Solar panels cannot be connected to each other. Or several solar panels to one battery unit.

I've been playing around with wiring electricity and noticed a rather odd thing where I can't connect multiple switches to the same source of electricity

- For example, I want the motion sensors to work on the same bulbs so the lights work everywhere the camera can't scan me

- Add some switching sources where traps were triggered by a motion sensor and could switch to a standart switch that changed the mode of operation to constant operation

- Or eventually make a general switch to a different energy source. For example, the generator runs out of gasoline, the electricity goes to the battery pack, the batteries in the batteries run out, the electricity goes to the solar panels.

Maybe I just don't know about something - that's because I don't see the full list of crafts in the crafting menu and all things sometimes have to be searched manually. Which is weird and illogical.