Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
12 hours ago, Roland said:

Unless the rules have changed on this, you can do a recorded video of your gameplay during the weekend instead of a stream but you won't get access to the build any sooner to make your video before the weekend. That means depending on how long it takes you to get it done and posted people wouldn't see your video until later in the weekend than if you just stream it.

Just confirming that the rules have not changed on this.

At the moment, I am caught up on the initial applications (Edit: except for Twitch partners short of 5,000 followers - still working on those cases). Everyone who met the 5,000 threshold on YouTube or Twitch should see an acceptance email now, with information on making their announcement video. If you applied but don’t have any email response, it should mean one of these things:

• You haven’t met the qualification of having 5,000 subscribers (YouTube) or 5,000 followers (Twitch). This is proving to be quite common - almost half of all applicants are rejected for this. Please do not apply if your numbers aren’t there. A few of you are very close, so hopefully you can reach this threshold while applications are still accepted.
  • You are on a platform other than YouTube or Twitch. We are currently reviewing applicants on other, less common platforms, so know that these applications are pending.
  • You applied in the last few minutes or after I’m posting this, and I haven’t seen your application yet.
  • You submitted an invalid email on your application.
  • Your email provider is not accepting emails from the gmail address I’m using.

11 hours ago, Roland said:

Unless the rules have changed on this, you can do a recorded video of your gameplay during the weekend instead of a stream but you won't get access to the build any sooner to make your video before the weekend. That means depending on how long it takes you to get it done and posted people wouldn't see your video until later in the weekend than if you just stream it.

Just confirming that the rules have not changed on this.

At the moment, I am caught up on the initial applications. Everyone who met the 5,000 threshold on YouTube or Twitch should see an acceptance email now, with information on making their announcement video. If you applied but don’t have any email response, it should mean one of these things:

• You haven’t met the qualification of having 5,000 subscribers (YouTube) or 5,000 followers (Twitch). This is proving to be quite common - almost half of all applicants are rejected for this. Please do not apply if your numbers aren’t there. A few of you are very close, so hopefully you can reach this threshold while applications are still accepted.
  • You are on a platform other than YouTube or Twitch. We are currently reviewing applicants on other, less common platforms, so know that these applications are pending.
  • You applied in the last few minutes or after I’m posting this, and I haven’t seen your application yet.
  • You submitted an invalid email on your application.
  • Your email provider is not accepting emails from the gmail address I’m using.