Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
zztong

zztong

51 minutes ago, Unamelable said:

The game already has pop-up tags over zombies. They are very much needed to mark the area/zombies to finish the quest quickly

It would make a nice option, but I don't even really care for the "red dot radar" on the compass when doing a clear mission, so I'm not likely to turn that on.

That's coming from the Twitch integration, so presumably an option or a mod could enable that. (That's a guess on my part.)

Something I've thought about is an option to let players add a number (0, 1, 2...) to the "ShowQuestClearCount" setting found in each POI's XML. That is, if the option were set to "2" then 2 would be added to each POI's ShowQuestClearCount value when a clear mission was started. The result would be the hint dots (gold dots) would be shown when there were X+2 (instead of X) zombie volumes left to be cleared.

My apologies if you already know this, but there's a "Pimp Dreams" area on these boards and that's generally where suggestions are made. I think suggestions are better received when they come one at a time, rather than a single exhaustive list, but I have seen both in that area. I mention it because if I were a Dev with limited time, I'd probably scan that area for titles and skim the ideas, rather than hope to find an appealing suggestion deep in some conversation elsewhere.

zztong

zztong

39 minutes ago, Unamelable said:

The game already has pop-up tags over zombies. They are very much needed to mark the area/zombies to finish the quest quickly

It would make a nice option, but I don't even really care for the "red dot radar" on the compass when doing a clear mission, so I'm not likely to turn that on.

That's coming from the Twitch integration, so presumably an option or a mod could enable that. (That's a guess on my part.)

Something I've thought about is an option to let players add a number (0, 1, 2...) to the "ShowQuestClearCount" setting found in each POI's XML. That is, if the option were set to "2" then 2 would be added to each POI's ShowQuestClearCount value when a clear mission was started. The result would be the hint dots (gold dots) would be shown when there were X+2 (instead of X) zombie volumes left to be cleared.

My apologies if you already know this, but there's a "Pimp Dreams" area on these boards and that's generally where suggestions are made. I think suggestions are better received when they come one at a time, rather than a single exhaustive list, but I have seen both on those boards. I mention it because if I were a Dev with limited time, I'd probably scan that area for titles and skim the ideas, rather than hope to find an appealing suggestion deep in some conversation elsewhere.