Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

29 minutes ago, Unamelable said:

I play solo, and I again - have to do everything at once. I go through the game to see all the content so I can go multiplayer. After all, I am already familiar with the mechanics of the game and understand who I can go to play for.

- Traders and their reward. It is a skill of the first necessity as the main part of the game is tied to it

- Any melee/firearm skill. Because Bows or Knuckles are ineffective against hordes

- And personal upgrades that greatly increase mobility and survivability. (Jump height, health regeneration, all-weather endurance, reload on the go, etc.)
- And the style of armor, whether Light or Heavy.

Trader and their rewards: By day 40 I usually swim in money I have no use for. Without having maxed out the respective perks. 

Any melee/Firearm Skill: The melee/firearm in any tree, even knuckles, are good enough if maxed. In the end game you need to use firearms more and more, at horde night especially. But any melee weapon works quite well when doing quests and beating zombies one on one.

Jump height: I love that perk, but I have played a lot of runs without it and still got to the end.

Health regen: Just don't get hit so much and use health kits. I usually put just one point into that perk because it is too slow for combat healing anyway and otherwise just heals me very slowly over time.

All-weather: The alternative is the right clothing and one or two mods. And at the moment the disadvantage of freezing or overheating is just that you need more water or food.

The game does not allow you to be best-in-all, not without a lot of effort. All the RPGs I played did not allow that either.

meganoth

meganoth

10 minutes ago, Unamelable said:

I play solo, and I again - have to do everything at once. I go through the game to see all the content so I can go multiplayer. After all, I am already familiar with the mechanics of the game and understand who I can go to play for.

- Traders and their reward. It is a skill of the first necessity as the main part of the game is tied to it

- Any melee/firearm skill. Because Bows or Knuckles are ineffective against hordes

- And personal upgrades that greatly increase mobility and survivability. (Jump height, health regeneration, all-weather endurance, reload on the go, etc.)
- And the style of armor, whether Light or Heavy.

Trader and their rewards: By day 40 I usually swim in money I have no use for. Without having maxed out the respective perks. 

Any melee/Firearm Skill: The melee/firearm in any tree, even knuckles, are good enough if maxed. In the end game you need to use firearms more and more, at horde night especially. But any melee weapon works quite well when doing quests and beating zombies one on one.

Jump height: I love that perk, but I have played a lot of runs without it and still got to the end.

Health regen: Just don't get hit so much and use health kits. I usually put just one point into that perk because it is too slow for combat healing anyway and otherwise just heals me very slowly over time.

All-weather: The alternative is the right clothing and one or two mods. And at the moment the disadvantage of freezing or overheating is just that you need more water or food.

The game does not allow you to be best-in-all, not without a lot of effort. All the RPGs I played did not allow that.