Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
9 hours ago, Unamelable said:

If there a plenty of people typing about bad vanila - maybe its a real problem then. Idk about your tastes, but im pretty sure you have own opinion what's in "this alpha" is missing/need to be fixed/need to be balanced and etc. From my perspective - almost 75-80% of game design for me needed to be changed through xml files. Or i could just download overhaul mods like undead legacy

You not liking something doesn't mean its bad. Other people not liking something doesn't mean its bad. You can't please everyone--nor should you. And you don't have to take my word for it. Below is a video from Tim Cain, the producer of the first Fallout game and the co-director of Outerworlds, discussing this topic. 

There's nothing wrong with offering constructive criticism. But that is not what you are doing. You are repeatedly claiming that the game is poorly designed because you don't like the choices the devs made. Sometimes a game just isn't for you.

8 hours ago, Unamelable said:

If there a plenty of people typing about bad vanila - maybe its a real problem then. Idk about your tastes, but im pretty sure you have own opinion what's in "this alpha" is missing/need to be fixed/need to be balanced and etc. From my perspective - almost 75-80% of game design for me needed to be changed through xml files. Or i could just download overhaul mods like undead legacy

You not liking something doesn't mean its bad. Other people not liking something doesn't mean its bad. You can't please everyone--nor should you. And you don't have to take my word for it. Below is a video from Tim Cain, the producer of the first Fallout game and the co-director of Outerworlds, discussing this topic. 

There's nothing wrong with offering constructive criticism. But that is not what you are doing. You are repeatedly claiming that the game is poorly designed because you don't like the choices the devs made.