Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Unamelable

Unamelable

28 minutes ago, zztong said:

I guess what I'm getting here is there's no accounting for tastes. I do admire the passion you bring to your arguments. I kind of cringe at phrases like "total disaster" as I wonder if folks just skip reading them thinking "that will just be another rant." I kind of translate the current topic into "I don't care for Learning by Reading."

If after 80 hours I only find out that finding up magazines to the maximum level is completely worthless. Because random items have a higher level than crafted ones. Then why find these magazines if there is no point in it. If this was an additional reward for luck, then this is complete idiocy.

Plus, if the game closes content for me through magazines. I have to find them to beat the game, is it logical? If the game is intended to “level up first branch of skills and then abandon the save,” then this is wrong. Simply because there is no final goal in the game, and when you don’t have reasonable goals. do you level up your character logically? And if this leveling is physically impossible, then it turns into some kind of clownery where I look for magazines like a junkie

Remember the situation with Diablo. Only 7DTD has softened corners and no donation. For now.

Unamelable

Unamelable

22 minutes ago, zztong said:

I guess what I'm getting here is there's no accounting for tastes. I do admire the passion you bring to your arguments. I kind of cringe at phrases like "total disaster" as I wonder if folks just skip reading them thinking "that will just be another rant." I kind of translate the current topic into "I don't care for Learning by Reading."

If after 80 hours I only find out that finding up magazines to the maximum level is completely worthless. Because random items have a higher level than crafted ones. Then why find these magazines if there is no point in it. If this was an additional reward for luck, then this is complete idiocy.

Plus, if the game closes content for me through magazines. I have to find them to beat the game, is it logical? If the game is intended to “level up first branch of skills and then abandon the save,” then this is wrong. Simply because there is no final goal in the game, and when you don’t have reasonable goals. do you level up your character logically? And if this leveling is physically impossible, then it turns into some kind of clownery where I look for magazines like a junkie

Unamelable

Unamelable

22 minutes ago, zztong said:

Unamelable

Unamelable

21 minutes ago, zztong said:

If after 80 hours I only find out that finding up magazines to the maximum level is completely worthless. Because random items have a higher level than crafted ones. Then why download these magazines if there is no point in it. If this was an additional reward for luck, then this is complete idiocy.

Unamelable

Unamelable

16 minutes ago, zztong said:

If after 80 hours I only find out that finding stores up to the maximum level is completely worthless. Because random items have a higher level than crafted ones. Then why download these magazines if there is no point in it. If this was an additional reward for luck, then this is complete idiocy.