Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

As I understand it I need to take a screenshot of the progress. Again I pay attention to the speed of gaining skills and opening crafts. This number is unsustainable under any circumstances. As an example, I can cite Project Zomboid, which has a system of leveling approximately the same (in terms of speed), but it is much faster in comparison with 7DTD

If the game stretches, limits, or just doesn't work for the player. That's not a player problem, it's a game balance problem. And poking me like "don't rush to level up fast" or "learn only those skills" is not a solution but an excuse. Again, I suggest the solution is for the magazines to be well MAX 50 per crafting branch. And that the magazines fell in the world more often, or change the values of the drop in the skills. Because I have a feeling that the multipliers are not working properly.

I have the skill tree fully leveled up at the moment

12.png

As I understand it I need to take a screenshot of the progress. Again I pay attention to the speed of gaining skills and opening crafts. This number is unsustainable under any circumstances. As an example, I can cite Project Zomboid, which has a system of leveling approximately the same (in terms of speed), but it is much faster in comparison with 7DTD

If the game stretches, limits, or just doesn't work for the player. That's not a player problem, it's a game balance problem. And poking me like "don't rush to level up fast" or "learn only those skills" is not a solution but an excuse. Again, I suggest the solution is for the magazines to be well MAXIMUM 50 per crafting branch. And that the magazines fell in the world more often, or change the values of the drop in the skills. Because I have a feeling that the multipliers are not working properly.

12.png

As I understand it I need to take a screenshot of the progress. Again I pay attention to the speed of gaining skills and opening crafts. This number is unsustainable under any circumstances. As an example, I can cite Project Zomboid, which has a system of leveling approximately the same, but it is much faster in comparison with 7DTD

If the game stretches, limits, or just doesn't work for the player. That's not a player problem, it's a game balance problem. And poking me like "don't rush to level up fast" or "learn only those skills" is not a solution but an excuse. Again, I suggest the solution is for the magazines to be well MAXIMUM 50 per crafting branch. And that the magazines fell in the world more often, or change the values of the drop in the skills. Because I have a feeling that the multipliers are not working properly.

12.png