Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
17 hours ago, meganoth said:

Maybe you have missed the information that increasing associates perks dramatically increases the chance to find magazines of that type.

Then maybe you can explain why I already have the Food branch and the Gardening branch upgraded to the max. But still encountering a bunch of magazines about it. And the other progress is like 15-30/100 at worst? I have all skills open right now and if the game doesn't provide me with magazines - then it's a problem with the supply system

Maybe you have missed the information that increasing associates perks dramatically increases the chance to find magazines of that type.

Then maybe you can explain why I already have the Food branch and the Gardening branch upgraded to the max. But still encountering a bunch of magazines about it. And the other progress is like 15-30/100 at worst? I have all skills open right now and if the game doesn't provide me with magazines - then it's a problem with the supply system