Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
The_Great_Sephiroth

The_Great_Sephiroth

More info

I would kill to get clean installs of A1 through A7 again. One of the guys tried to see if he could make it happen, but apparently not. Shame, this game has come such a long way and I'd love to go back at times.

Oh and I am trying to make sense of that guide to get the older versions (final releases of 5, 6, and 7) now.

Also, I got to thinking. I remember having a pre-A5 version or two of the game, but I believe I got them from somebody else. Were A1 through A4 ever on Steam publicly?

I would kill to get clean installs of A1 through A7 again. One of the guys tried to see if he could make it happen, but apparently not. Shame, this game has come such a long way and I'd love to go back at times.

Oh and I am trying to make sense of that guide to get the older versions (final releases of 5, 6, and 7) now.