Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Gamida

Gamida

56 minutes ago, Ceduss said:
Hey guys ! I'd like to play older versions like the a16.4 or the a19 but when I choose the betas in the Steam properties, my game run but it never launches after a loading time
Is it currently possible to play on older versions?

I have played versions back to A5 but you can get them on steam at least back to A8. I have even watched a streamer in the last month or so playing A17.

What version were you looking to play? I have most of them downloaded and I may be able to do a quick setup of it and try and see how it gores

image.png.9636c44fcbe01f0049253e2895a68f25.png

These are a few I have on comp at moment.

Gamida

Gamida

52 minutes ago, Ceduss said:
Hey guys ! I'd like to play older versions like the a16.4 or the a19 but when I choose the betas in the Steam properties, my game run but it never launches after a loading time

I have played versions back to A5 but you can get them on steam at least back to A8. I have even watched a streamer in the last month or so playing A17.

What version were you looking to play? I have most of them downloaded and I may be able to do a quick setup of it and try and see how it gores

Gamida

Gamida

50 minutes ago, Ceduss said:

I have played versions back to A5 but you can get them on steam at least back to A8. I have even watched a streamer in the last month or so playing A17