Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

Why? Events are officially listed now for the first time in the roadmap. The roadmap was the first time I began to hope that dynamic events would actually be implemented. It was talked about but never officially added to any posted list until the 1.0 announcement so I was hopeful but always telling myself there was never anything official. 

8 hours ago, 8_Hussars said:

My hope of Twitch Integration being a springboard to dynamic "events" coming to the game through the technology, has been dashed. 

Roland

Roland

My hope of Twitch Integration being a springboard to dynamic "events" coming to the game through the technology, has been dashed. 

Why? Events are officially listed now for the first time in the roadmap. The roadmap was the first time I began to hope that dynamic events would actually be implemented. It was talked about but never officially added to any posted list until the 1.0 announcement so I was hopeful but always telling myself there was never anything official.