Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

45 minutes ago, theFlu said:

Oh, lol. It was a merge; as you posted, I assumed it was merged by you. I just found the target thread a little odd (one of the least interesting ones tbh) so I had to comment something :D

Not me. Some of us feel more passionately about merging than others. I'm one of the others...

Anyway, enough about moderating. I'm curious about this new idea that could end in litigation. It must be more amazing than any of the dozen or so YOU put forward. Don't get me wrong. You had some good ideas, but nothing I was going to take you to Judge Judy over.... ;)

Roland

Roland

41 minutes ago, theFlu said:

Oh, lol. It was a merge; as you posted, I assumed it was merged by you. I just found the target thread a little odd (one of the least interesting ones tbh) so I had to comment something :D

Not me. Some of us feel more passionately about merging than others. I'm one of the others...

Anyway, enough about moderating. I'm curious about this new idea that could end in litigation. It must be more amazing than any of the dozen or so YOU put forward.... ;)