Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Fisher

Fisher

Hi Dan.  Just a couple of questions.  How much do you have to utilize a skill to make it go up?  I've probably shot over 300 arrows and currently sitting on 2/100 for archery skill.  At that rate, I'm not sure it's feasible to reach any meaningful level.  The same with other skills such as hidden strike. I'm at 1/100 after killing probably 50 animals while stealthy.

Do the glasses do anything?  I've found sunglasses which say perception +2.  Wearing them doesn't show a boost in my stats though.

Did you remove the cooking pot from the food truck POI?  If so, no offence,  but that seems like a big D move.  I'm on day 5 and finally found 2 trucks.  Both without pots.  Is the pot even lootable anywhere?  I've looted so many kitchens.  I can't make a forge because you seem to have removed most cement mixers and such.  I have a mere 2/20 forge ahead books required for the forge.

I'm enjoying it, even if I'm struggling a bit.  BTW, in Joel's compound, you appear to have left invisible blocks where his display cases were.  I originally tried to utilize that place for a base, so that's how I noticed it.

Cheers.

Fisher

Fisher

Hi Dan.  Just a couple of questions.  How much do you have to utilize a skill to make it go up?  I've probably shot over 300 arrows and currently sitting on 2/100 for archery skill.  At that rate, I'm not sure it's feasible to reach any meaningful level.  The same with other skills such as hidden strike. I'm at 1/100 after killing probably 50 animals while stealthy.

Did you remove the cooking pot from the food truck POI?  If so, no offence,  but that seems like a big D move.  I'm on day 5 and finally found 2 trucks.  Both without pots.  Is the pot even lootable anywhere?  I've looted so many kitchens.  I can't make a forge because you seem to have removed most cement mixers and such.  I have a mere 2/20 forge ahead books required for the forge.

I'm enjoying it, even if I'm struggling a bit.  BTW, in Joel's compound, you appear to have left invisible blocks where his display cases were.  I originally tried to utilize that place for a base, so that's how I noticed it.

Cheers.