Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Wolves Hero

Wolves Hero

1 hour ago, Riamus said:

Since you do squares like that instead of a normal map, use Create Single Town instead of Create Towns.  Do that for each square.  And maybe increase minimum town size for the regular_town if needed.

I can see side roads on your screenshot.  Are those all manual?  If the Create Side Roads command isn't working, you would need to provide your present and files that you are importing on discord for us to test it and find the problem.

I manual side roads but Create side Roads won't automatic generate side roads not worked. I never heard Create Single Town new released first time, I try on Create Single Town for Old West town on desert only 1 spawn can't multi spawn like normal create town. 5x Create Single Town make 5 cities.

Wolves Hero

Wolves Hero

2 minutes ago, Riamus said:

Since you do squares like that instead of a normal map, use Create Single Town instead of Create Towns.  Do that for each square.  And maybe increase minimum town size for the regular_town if needed.

I can see side roads on your screenshot.  Are those all manual?  If the Create Side Roads command isn't working, you would need to provide your present and files that you are importing on discord for us to test it and find the problem.

I manual side roads but Create side Roads won't automatic generate side roads not worked. I never heard Create Single Town new released first time, I try on Create Single Town for Old West town on desert went empty land didn't spawn.