Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Par_A

Par_A

On 6/30/2024 at 7:57 AM, crimson_binome said:

i was able to get it to work easily with play on linux. runs well actually.

Hi crimson_binome. I, too, am now a full time Linux guy. (I was a Unix guy long ago in another life. haha Solaris to be precise.) I haven't installed PlayOnLinux as yet, but am looking at it.

I've been running Teragon in a Windows VMWare VM, and it works ok, but I don't get the full performance I want. I have a pretty capable box, and the VM is a performance suck for some things.

I already have Lutris installed, but haven't tried Teragon in that. Does anyone have any experience with Teragon in Lutris?

Par_A

Par_A

On 6/30/2024 at 7:57 AM, crimson_binome said:

i was able to get it to work easily with play on linux. runs well actually.

Hi crimson_binome. I, too, am now a full time Linux guy. (I was a Unix guy long ago in another life. haha Solaris to be precise.) I haven't installed PlayOnLinux as yet, but am looking at it.

I've been running Teragon in a Windows VMWare VM, and it works ok, but I don't get the full performance I want. I have a pretty capable box, and the VM is a performance suck for some things.

I already have Lutris installed, but haven't tried Teragon in that. Does anyone have any experience with Teragon in Lutris?