Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

The Teragon v0.50.4 update released today adds support for 1.0 of the game.  However, keep in mind that if you use an older preset, you may not have all POI or may have errors for the 2 POI that were removed.  It is recommended that you start a new preset based off one of the updated default presets.  If you want to use an older preset, you will need to update it.  The pinned topic in #chat_and_help in Discord will explain what you need to do if you want to use an older preset.  You can get help with that in that channel.

Also note that as of this version, a POI Property List is no longer required for wilderness/region POI.  They will be added automatically in the same way that town POI are.  If a wilderness/region POI is found that is not in a POI Property List, default values for it will be used - it will appear in the "default" region (i.e. not mountain, ocean, coast, etc. regions) and can appear in all biomes.  If you want to use settings other than default settings for a POI, you will still need to add it to the POI Property List with the values you want to use.

For POI Pack and Mod authors, this change means you won't need to include any files for Teragon to use your POI if you don't care that players using your POI with Teragon get default values for the placement of those POI.  If you want specific POI to only spawn in specific ways (max # on a map, specific biomes, etc.), then including those POI on a POI Property List that is included with your POI Pack or Mod can still be a good option.  If you need help with that, please contact me (preferably on Discord) and I'll give you a hand.

Riamus

Riamus

The Teragon v0.50.4 update released today adds support for 1.0 of the game.  However, keep in mind that if you use an older preset, you may not have all POI or may have errors for the 2 POI that were removed.  It is recommended that you start a new preset based off one of the updated default presets.  If you want to use an older preset, you will need to update it.  The pinned topic in #chat_and_help in Discord will explain what you need to do if you want to use an older preset.  You can get help with that in that channel.