Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

On 6/27/2024 at 8:18 PM, crimson_binome said:

has anyone tried running teragon on linux yet? really want to get off windows and back to linux.

Some people use Wine without problems.  Others have problems.  I think it may depend on the Linux distro or just how people set up Wine.  You could try a distro that can be loaded from a USB drive and test it to see if you can get it working.  I haven't touched Linux in many years and never tried Teragon with it, so can't be much help, but you could ask in discord and see if anyone who is using Linux with it can help you if you run into problems.  The next release will include a DLL that should help with using Teragon with Wine. It is just a DLL that you can download from the internet already but included to make it easier.

Riamus

Riamus

On 6/27/2024 at 8:18 PM, crimson_binome said:

has anyone tried running teragon on linux yet? really want to get off windows and back to linux.

Some people use Wine without problems.  Others have problems.  I think it may depend on the Linux distro or just how people set up Wine.  You could try a distro that can be loaded from a USB drive and test it to see if you can get it working.  I haven't touched Linux in many years and never tried Teragon with it, so can't be much help, but you could ask in discord and see if anyone who is using Linux with it can help you if you run into problems.